Project Life 2013: Pages 01 & 02

5.25.2013


As I started re-doing my Project Life this year I realized I didn't want to confine each week to a two page spread.  Some weeks are busy and others are not, so I am only dividing by months and using as many pages as needed to tell the story of that month.  So this is pages 01 and 02, not weeks 01 and 02.


"Month" card from MY MONTHS kit by Plucky Momo
Notebook Card from SM. NOTECARDS by Plucky Momo
Craft Journaling card from CRAFT-TASTIC kit by Plucky Momo
Love card from PRESS CARDS No. 21 kit by Paislee Press
Arrows by GoingHomeToRoost.com
Fonts: Ck Ali's Hand, Bebas, Albertsthal Typewriter



Alphabet card from EVERYDAY COLLECTION kit by Miss Tiina
Chevrons card from A LITTLE LOVE kit by Plucky Momo
Craft card from CRAFT-TASTIC kit by Plucky Momo
Journaling card from EASTER WEEKEND kit by Plucky Momo
Honeycomb paper by Plucky Momo
Fonts: Ck Ali's Hand, Bebas, Albertsthal Typewriter



No comments: