FREE graphic Thanksgiving place cards

11.24.2010

My amazingly talented college buddy, Jeanie, is a graphic designer. Something that seems very hip compared to my frumpy-mommy-ness. But, then again, Jeanie always was very chic...wearing cool and slightly quirky cherry print dresses to church with opaque tights WAY before the rest of the fashion world realized how cool that was.

Well, Jeanie has FREE printable Thanksgiving place cards for your table this year. Hurry and print some because they are only free for a limited time. These two are my favorites, but she has many designs to choose from.


Despite the fact that we only have four chairs around our table and assigned seats for our family, I will be decorating my table with these this Thursday and feeling very chic indeed.

Download yours via Jeanie's blog by clicking here.

No comments: