Teacher Gift Printable FREEBIE!

6.11.2013

I have given a LOT of different Teacher Gifts over the years. From the Teacher's Clock to treats to hand lotions to books for their classroom.


This year my daughters wanted to give each of their teachers a flower (they are very girlie girls) so we found these beautiful lily bulbs in a pot that they could plant and enjoy. Of course, I had to whip up a gift tag to tie to the pot and, of course, I had to share it with YOU!



Tags are 3x4" and come two to a page.  Choose green or black and then simply print, cut out, hole punch and tie with a ribbon!




2 comments:

RiggsRanch said...

Makes me wish that I still had kids in school. Wonder if my son and daughter in law...who are both college professors would love this? Hmmm.

Rachel said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting your labels! Since I realized YESTERDAY after being out of town for almost 2 weeks that I had just over 24 hours to get together a DOZEN teacher gifts for the last day of preschool (where I have 2 kiddos and one is graduating this year), I did not have time to try to make cute labels... You saved my sanity. My 3 and 5-year olds helped me pick the flowers, the pots, decorate with chalk (after Mommy painted them in chalkboard paint), then I printed your cute little labels using a #2 pencil as a stake (an idea that I borrowed from Pinterest, of course). They really made it look polished and special. And they came in under $2.25 apiece, which is important when you're dealing with this kind of volume...