Project Life - Freebie Friday

5.04.2012

This week's freebie comes from the brand new BOY OH BOY kit. Even though I have three girls, I know how hard cute boy-themed products are to come by!

 CLICK HERE to purchase the BOY OH BOY mini kit.
 
 * * * * * * *

And here's your chance to grab a freebie from this fun kit!
This is a PNG file. That means it can be used digitally
OR printed out in Word or any other Word processing program.

1. Click the image below to enlarge image.
2. Right click the image and save to a folder you will remember.
3. Open a new Microsoft Word (or other word processing program) document.
4. Choose "insert" and select saved file.
5. Print onto card stock. Cut along edges.


 I need your help!  Please tell me what themes and cards 
YOU want to see in Project Life kits.
Your suggestion may be a freebie next week!

5 comments:

libbywilko said...

Thanks so much, love your cards... hmmm let me think about it and get back to you :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I don't have a Google account but I check your site often. I am the Mom of 2 sons who with my husband LOVE to fish and duck hunt. I absolutely would love to see kits/journaling cards about that. Here in MN we alllive near enough a lake to spend most of our free time fishing and hunting. Just an idea.

agravette said...

love this awesome card! i'd love to see more cards with these same bright colors, maybe with a playground theme...and some pastels on craft paper for little girls, something with princess and tea party words...thanks so much!

Ellie said...

Ha, if ever there was a saying for my oldest son this IS IT! Love it thanks so much for sharing!

LauraP said...

Oh, HELLO! I love this kit! Why is boy stuff so hard to find? I've been admiring your kits for a while (Hello Alphabet kit!) and this one might have just put me over the edge to buy! Thanks!!

Ideas for future kits -
1. 4x6 months for my PL kit (lots of days of the week out there and NO months!

2. A whole kit with simple journaling boxes with lines (like the one with the green dots on this kit)

3. kits with 4x4 sized items. I use WRMK page protectors as my base pages and the Becky Higgins as my supplemental pages. These have 3 4x4 spaces instead of the small card spaces.

Thanks for the chance to give input!