So....I think I'm Crafty!

6.14.2010

I have the incredibly fun opportunity to compete in the newest session of the online craft competition, SO YOU THINK YOU'RE CRAFTY.

Each week there is a different theme and all participants create a craft around the theme. Then the public votes and the competition gets whittled down until there is one winner. It is fun, but also a GREAT way to get inspiration for your own projects! I watch and vote each time and I am always so inspired!

So drop by and vote in the first round.
Can you guess which craft is mine?

3 comments:

Angie said...

Hey, I know you are crafty! I'm looking forward to finding out which one is yours. GL!

Emily said...

oooh yay!! I voted...hope it was for yours! :)

Sarah said...

Emilie,
Congrats on being chosen for a SYTYC audition and best of luck! The competition is super fun... hard work, but fun! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
-Sarah from Create Studio
www.createstudio.blogspot.com