Homemade Halloween

10.25.2011

I was so busy making Homemade Halloween costumes for my friend's children that I did not take photos of my work as I went along.  Sorry, no tutes this year. 


 
So instead I wanted to share this AMAZING trio of costumes.
Pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen.
All by Ashley from Make It and Love It.


Mary Poppins



 (Full instructions here)


Bert



(Full instructions here)





Penguin



(Full instructions here)
 
 
All three together.




SO CUTE!
 
Now my only question is...
how do you convince your kids to do this?
 
How did she talk her son out of being a Transformer and go with the mild-manner Bert instead?
She must have some Maternal magic that I lack!

1 comment:

Fonda said...

Oh my word I loved this movie - these costume are CUTEST things ever!! :) Love them!