Quilting Bee Blocks

4.21.2011

Here are my final two blocks for my Stitch Six Quilting Bee.

Block for Michelle

Michelle's block was so fun to make and the fabrics are very interesting. I am dying to see the finished project since the blocks are each slightly different.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Block for LeeAnn


Isn't this Bento block divine?  And I ADORE these fabrics.  This block will eventually be cut into fours and matched with other block quarters to create new blocks.  Then sashed and quilted.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .


Whew!  I am finished with all the blocks for The STITCH SIX bee!
And it was so much more fun than I even imagined.
I found quilting to be relaxing, yet exciting.  Seeing pieces of a puzzle come together through shapes and angles was truly exhilarating.  I am thinking the stitch Six Bee may have to have a Round 2.

Have you ever been a part of a Quilting Bee? 
Virtual or Face-to-face?

1 comment:

LeeAnn Howard said...

Looks great Em! If you do another round, let me know! :)