I chose this pattern for the multiple options and I really wanted the bias tape detail along the bottom edge. I wanted this to be a simple, no-brainer pattern I could whip up in no time....but it wasn't. I did enjoy using my new Bias Tape Makers...I'm in love with them, but not with this pattern. I had to re-sew the neckline and, although it turned out cute, that was simply luck.
Skill Level: Easy
Direction Clarity: No bueno.
True to Size: Size numbers ran true to size
Changes Made: I added the "boy" sleeves to the dress and a sash.
Overall: I consider myself and Intermediate level sewist. This pattern's directions were very unclear. I cut out a used a piece of pattern and I still have no idea what it's intended purpose was. This should be such a simple dress to make, but it was not simple at all.