Paislee Press Sneak

4.19.2011

I just LOVE digital Design Kits by Paislee Press. The owner, Liz, has given her team permission to Sneak Peek her newest kit, Sorriso, the day before its release. Here it is...isn't it glorious?


I really love that this kit is feminine, but has darker colors. Many girl/baby kits are much too cutesy for my taste, but Paislee Press always makes it classic and yet modern.

Here's a layout I made using this kit and a recent picture of Ella.


Now be sure to visit other Paislee Press Team members' blogs to see their layouts made using this kit. 
The team is FABULOUS and you are sure to be inspired!



2 comments:

scrapcat said...

wow! it might be the prettiest kit ever! I love it. And I LOVE your blog. Haven't been here in a while. Will have to add to my favorites again :)
xo Cathy

Miss Bubble said...

And I love all your gorgeous pages!!!
I often come here without leaving a word, that's now done!