I always host parties starting at 1:00 pm on a Saturday because of my overwhelming desire to avoid having to serve guests an actual meal. However, if you did decide to serve a meal I would highly suggest Stuffed Crust Pizza.
It's such a funny part of the movie and you could either order it or grab a frozen variety (DiGiorno makes one) from the store. Ooooohhhh....stuffed crust!
I also always opt for ice water at parties, but if you're brave and/or don't have light carpeting you could always serve Juice Boxes like the one Edith was drinking when she got shut in the spike-box.
- one Twinkie for each two cupcakes you'll be making
- one can regular vanilla frosting
- piping bag and round piping tip
- 10-15 packages of Smarties candy (white seperated and set aside)
- black food coloring paste
- one container dark brown Jimmies
- Cut each Twinkie into two equal pieces.
- Spread white frosting onto each cupcake.
Note: I made these just one hour before party time and the Twinkies (which are known to be literally unable to spoil) get really dried out and gross when exposed to the air for even a short time. Not that any of the 4-year-olds complained.