Friends, Family + Laughter

3.18.2010

These are the things that fill up our lives.
And there is a website which celebrates that.
With an amazing team of fifteen women (which includes Ali Edwards, Elsie Falnnigan and Emily Powers) you are sure to find inspiration every day.



I was recently asked to join this stellar team and my first article is up.
Many times people ask me "Do you sleep?" They can't imagine where I find time to do a variety of cratfy persuits and be a full time Mommy. Well, the answers are in my first contribution to the site.

Click here to read RECLAIMING YOUR TIME where I share three easy steps that have helped me to find time to do what I love.

And don't forget to browse the rest of the site. Articles include recipes, craft projects and tips in many different categories. You are sure to find something which inspires you today!

No comments: