STAMP-endous Valentines!

1.16.2014

 
I have now become the queen of No-Candy Valentines. And I'm fine with that. In fact, I LOVE it!  This year's Valentines are great because they are gender neutral and inexpensive.  I bought my stamps from Oriental Trading Company (when they were offering FREE shipping), but you can shop around online and in teacher stores, party stores or WalMart-type stores to find them as well.  You can get them for around $0.22/each.
You could also totally use inexpensive foam stamps like these.  Just break them apart and put one in each bag!



STAMP-endous printable
small clear treat bages (4.75" x 3")
small inked stamps
Cardstock
paper trimmer OR scissors
stapler

1. Cut 1 inch off top of clear bags (optional)
 
 
2. Print desired number of bag toppers, from the download provided, onto cardstock.
3. Trim toppers with scissor OR paper trimmer.
 
 
4. Have child write their name in marker, crayon, etc. in the space provided.  Fold toppers in half.

5. Place stamp in baggie. Place topper over cut top of clear bag and staple from the top, just beneath the image.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These turned out great. Thank you so much for all the work you put into the printable. It sure made my life easier. My daughter is thrilled.