Project Life 2013: Pgs 07 - 10

6.04.2013


Here are my next group of pages for Project Life.

I was so excited to create these weeks since Feb 2nd is the day I found out I was pregnant with no. 4!  I am so happy I am recording these memories since I know it will all go so quickly.

Date Card from A LITTLE LOVE kit by Plucky Momo
Noted Label by aVegasGirlAtHeart.com
Craft journaling card from CRAFT-TASTIC kit by Plucky Momo
Arrow by GoingHomeToRoost.com
Circe Tag from CLEARLY STATED VOL. 2 kit by Plucky Momo
Notecard Paper by MissTiina.com
The Story tag by Cathy Zielske
Staple by Plucky Momo
 
 
  
Date card from PRESSCARDS NO. 15 kit by Paislee Press
Favorite Moments card from PRESSCARDS NO. 8 kit by Paislee Press
Quote Bubble card by MissTiina.com
Totally You flag by Cathy Zielske
Dot paper from DAINTY DOTS kit by Plucky Momo



Arrow: aVegasGirlAtHeart.com
Quote Bubble card: MissTiina.com
Craft Paper: Plucky Momo
Status Updates card by Plucky Momo
Fonts: Bebas, CK Ali's Hand, Century Gothic, Albertsthal Typewriter



Scalloped Card from A LITTLE LOVE kit by Plucky Momo
Dot Paper from DAINTY DOTS kit by Plucky Momo
Fonts: Bebas, CK Ali's Hand, Albertsthal Typewriter, Elephant (numbers)



No comments: