This week's freebie was born from a doodle I made yesterday during a particularly boring meeting. A happy little azalea (or is it a mum?) appeared in the margin of my paper and I later scanned it and colored it to make a large format (4x6") journaling card, which is a size many of you have requested! I hope you have fun journaling about the beauty of Spring all around you.
1. Click the image below to enlarge image.
2. Right click the image and save to a folder you will remember.
3. Open a new Microsoft Word (or other word processing program) document.
4. Choose "insert" and select saved file.
5. Print onto card stock. Cut along edges.