What: Swiss Dots
Real Definition: A light cotton or cotton blend fabric that is sheer with a small dot motif.
My Definition: Any solid color background with small white dots.
Birth of Obsession: It started around 2007 when I was working in the scrapbooking industry. Bo Bunny had made this black and white swiss dot ribbon (which they call Double Dot) and I started putting it on everything. I still love that ribbon.
Why I love it: It seems to communicate a perfect blend between classy and kooky. The ultimate pairing.
1. Orange and White Swiss Dot Earrings. $18 via Wild Woman Jewelry on Etsy.
2. Connect the Swiss to the Polka Dots Vintage Skirt. $38 via Little Miss Magpie on Etsy.
6. Boy's Orange Swiss Dots Bow Tie. $11 via Divine Domestication on Etsy.
7. Ruby Dots Lunch Tote. $12.99 via The Container Store.
8. Butter Dish in Retro Yellow with White Polka Dots. $25 via Beautifully Practical on Etsy.
9.The Swiss Army Clutch. $56.00 via Holly Storm on Etsy.