Obsession Confession: Gnomes

9.16.2011

Gnomes are pretty darn cute.

Even a commercial for a stupid travel site is made cute with gnomes.

And let's not forget the super-cool gnome in the movie Amelie...the beginning of the crazy-fun gnome trend in my opinion.

And the recent Gnomeo & Juliet animated movie is a favorite of my girls.

Last week I snagged this adorable book from our local library sale (for 1 dollar) and it has given me Gnome-Fever.

Thought I would round up some pretty cute Gnome-ish delights to share with you here...

1. Tiny Bottled Gnome - $10 from Rude & Reckless
2. Gnome or Fairy Door - $12 from Banished 
3. Woodland Gnome Baby Set - $22 from The Wishing Elephant 
4. Gnome and Mushrooms Vinyl Decal - $12 from Elephannie 
5. Gnome Wall Hanging - $25 from Moxie Madness 
6. Gnome Sweet Gnome Housewarming Invitation - $12.50 from Frog Prince Paperie

No comments: