Got an AC Moore?

7.20.2011

Then let's talk coupons.
 
Two days ago I went to AC Moore and the lovely checker told me a secret that made me say to her, "Well, you just won my business for life!"
 
AC Moore has recently clarified it's coupon policy.
You may print multiple coupons and use them all at once as long as you have that many individuals with you.

 So, yesterday I headed to AC Moore with 4 coupons, each for 50% off any item (click here to print yours).  I was able to use all four coupons on four different items because I had myself and my three girls with me.  Yes, you read that right, 9 month old Bianca counts as an individual who can have a coupon!
 
Sometimes they will let you rock all four coupons in one transaction,
and once in a while you get a cranky crafter who makes you do four separate transactions. But hey, totally worth it!
 
I snagged this adorable new photo book for my HOMEMADE RECIPE BOOK (seen here). Regularly $9.99. After coupon $5.00!
 
They had three different colors and patterns - all cute! And, most importantly, these have a non-cloth surface.  If you're a messy cook like I am you have to able to wipe this bad-boy down.  I cut off the purple ribbon since I felt it was impractical.  Oh, and check out the inside covers....holla! 


Grab your coupons and head there...like now!
 

No comments: