1. Print journal cover onto cardstock (click here to download).
2. Cut second piece of blank cardstock to same size.
3. Have child color chosen cover and add their name and year.
4. Laminate front and back cover (if desired).
5. Print journaling pages. You may choose how many to print.
(choose from lined and lined with picture box.
If you child is too young to write at all, fill book with blank pages).
6. Click choice below to download.
(not sure why one of these looks taller than the other,
they are exactly the same size)
7. To save paper and ink print on "fast draft" mode and print back sides of journal pages as well. Be sure to test one first so you know which direction to feed the paper in.
8. Sandwich journaling pages between front and back cover.
9. Punch holes along left edge and add binder rings (available at Office Supply stores) to make a book!
[ emilie ]