- 1 sheet black shrink plastic (available via Amazon here).
- craft knife
- cutting matt
- small hole punch
- parchment paper/silpat & cookie sheet
- chain link bracelet
- jewelry jump rings
2. Change to black and white and crop photo so that the top of head to bottom is 2".
3. Print picture out on regular white printer paper, not card stock.
(NOTE: the following photos are from a time I made a silhouette that was large sized. Just pretend that I am working on a 2" silhouette)
4. Cut a 3 inch border around edge of silhouette and use scotch tape to affix on top of a piece of black shrink plastic.
5. With a cutting mat beneath, use a fine tipped craft knife to cut around the silhouette edge. Make sure to keep the craft knife straight up and down and to press firmly enough to go through the layer of paper and the layer of shrink plastic.
6. Use a ruler to cut an angle from nape of neck to top of chest if desired.
7. Use a small 1/8" hole punch (available at craft stores) to make a hole in the top of the head about 1/4 inch from the edge.
8. Preheat oven per shrink plastic instructions and prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper or a sil-pat. Do not skip this step and bake right on a baking sheet...the shrink plastic will stick and create a warped finished product.
11. Remove from baking sheet, add small jump ring through punched hole and attach ring to charm bracelet.
You're finished! That was easy, right?!