2. Add 16 frozen Rhodes Roll balls evenly in the bundt pan.
3. Melt 1/2 c. butter in the microwave.
4. Add 1/2 c. brown sugar and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon.
5. Add 1/2 package of Jello brand Cook N' Serve butterscotch pudding from the small box. I usually just eyeball what is half.
6. Whisk together and pour evenly on top of rolls.
7. Grease underside of plastic wrap and place lightly over bundt pan.
8. Place on counter top and let rise overnight.
9. In the morning, these will have risen to the top of the pan (and sometimes ballooned slightly over the top). Gently remove the plastic wrap and place bundt pan into a cold oven on the second to bottom rack.
10. Turn on oven to 350* and let bake for 15 minutes.
11. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes in the pan. Invert carefully onto a plate (larger than the diameter of the bundt pan) and go crazy! Pull off buns from the ring...careful!....they're hot! Lick your fingers and get ready to come away a sticky, but happy, mess.
16 Rhodes frozen rolls
1/2 c. melted butter
1/2 c. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 pkg. cook n' serve butterscotch pudding (small box)
1. Generously grease a bundt pan with cooking spray or crisco. Make sure you grease all the way to the top and the middle flute.
2. Place 16 rolls in bundt pan.
3. Combine melted butter with other ingredient in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
4. Pour over rolls and cover with greased plastic wrap. Let rise overnight.
5. Uncover and place in cold oven on 2nd to bottom rack. Turn on oven to 350* and set timer for 15 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes. Invert onto serving plate.
Caution: buns will be hot!
You can also print out the 4x6" recipe card by clicking below to enlarge. Then right click and choose 'Save Picture". Print and cut along grey cutting guides.