The Blanket always bunches in the duvet cover!
Yes, it's the eternal struggle.
But I have a solution.
- pencil or other fabric marking item
3. Next do the same for your comforter (omitting the bottom edge again if you did in Step 1).
4. Thread your hand sewing needle with sturdy white thread and sew "hooks" onto the comforter at each mark and also at each corner (as shown above).
5. Sew "eyes" (or loops) onto the inside out duvet cover at each mark and also at each corner.
When you're ready to fill your duvet cover with the blanket follow these steps...
1. Lay duvet cover inside out on floor or across bed.
2. Lay comforter on top and attach each hook.
3. Carefully take lower layer of comforter and slide it up and over your laid out comforter until it is right side in (as shown below).
4. Tie bottom of duvet cover as usual and enjoy a restful night with NO bunching blankets!