Custom Quote Frame

12.12.2008

Recently my friend Emily Foley inspired me with her simple gestures of kindness which made a huge impact on my life and the state of my spirit. As I sat down to create, inspired by her selfless actions, what started as a simple thank you card turned into this full fledged, altered picture frame and I think it turned out really cute.

And it's a good thing because Emily herself is really cute.



Cardstock: My Mind's Eye, Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Scenic Route, Embellishments: Spoons purchased at JoAnn's Craft store, Ribbon: American Crafts, Fonts: Civilian, Adobe Carlson Pro, Brads: Making Memories, Other: wooden frame, staples, corner punch by EK Success

Quote Reads: We cannot measure the impact that one small gesture of kindness may make on another's life.



No comments: